What if you could instill in students a habit of giving that lasts a lifetime?
Cultivate donors from orientation to alumni relations.
Growfund is revolutionizing the giving experience with an online, no-minimum Donor-Advised Fund platform – the only product of its kind. Students can have their own personal foundations to make charitable contributions to your institution, curated campaigns and programs, or nearly one million other charities. Imagine if your students had a charitable giving tool at their fingertips, through which they can invest their money and have more to give to support your mission. With Growfund as your giving platform, your institution can create a culture of philanthropy on campus and beyond.
Benefits for Universities
- Empower students to save and give more
- Engage students in institutional campaigns and programs, leveraged through your branded Growfund
- Enhance institutional fundraising efforts through stronger relationships with your students
- Establish philanthropy as a core component of student benefits packages
- Educate new generations about philanthropy
- Inspire and prepare your students to make the change they desire to see in the world
In the News
- March 11, 2021
Join the WeGive Summit – A Celebration of Collective Giving!
- January 22, 2021
Changes to Growfund’s Policy on Paper Checks and Tax Letters
- November 6, 2020
What No-Minimum Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) Could Mean For The Future of Philanthropy – Co-authored by Melissa Cortes, Director of Collective Giving at Global Impact and Nathaniel Heller, VP at Geneva Global
- June 30, 2020
Women Give 2020
- March 17, 2020
Why you should think about giving on St. Patrick’s Day