Growfund is a cost-effective giving platform that provides employers with a toolkit to revitalize corporate giving and community involvement. As an employee benefit,
Growfund empowers employees to make informed decisions about giving, champion causes important to them, and ultimately create a bigger impact
– all while driving deeper employee engagement, loyalty, and purpose in the workplace.
Growfund can help organizations engage employees in collective giving, enabling simple payments through credit card, cash, or wire transfers. Employees can open their own Growfunds and donate to their organizations’ funds or create their own giving circles. Through Growfund, employees can grow their philanthropic assets over time and make a bigger impact at point of donation. When they’re ready, they can make grants to nearly one million charities or causes. For employers, Growfund offers matching functionality and multiple investment options, simplified administration, and a single tax receipt.
An Affordable Game-Changing Giving Tool
Engage employees in creating social impact.
Benefits of Growfund for Employers
- Manage one tax receipt for all donations
- Create a low-cost corporate foundation from which to make grants
- Embed giving into your Human Resources and financial wellness benefits
- Match and reward employees with contributions
- Learn what charitable causes are important to your employees
- Unite these powerful donors under your brand through a custom white label
To learn more, contact [email protected]
In the News
- March 11, 2021
Join the WeGive Summit – A Celebration of Collective Giving!
- January 22, 2021
Changes to Growfund’s Policy on Paper Checks and Tax Letters
- November 6, 2020
What No-Minimum Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) Could Mean For The Future of Philanthropy – Co-authored by Melissa Cortes, Director of Collective Giving at Global Impact and Nathaniel Heller, VP at Geneva Global
- June 30, 2020
Women Give 2020
- March 17, 2020
Why you should think about giving on St. Patrick’s Day